Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 2: Packaging Ideas

I've found a couple natural acne skin care lines that are my inspiration for my packaging.

100% Pure Purity Collection


Burts Bees Natural Acne Treatment


Juice Beauty
Organics To Clear Skin


I want the packaging to be 'pretty' but not as plain as the 100% pure line but not as bold as the other two lines. I'm thinking of a white background with  lighter purple and mint green colors for the text, possibly with some black, and logo design. I like the idea of having a homemade packaging look (which my project actually will be).

Coming up with a name of the brand is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I think something simple like 'Stephanie Organics' would be okay. This is a basic idea of what I want my logo to look like:

It obviously needs some work, but I like the colors I think it's a good first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment