Sunday, October 13, 2013

Packaging Ideas: Part 2

I checked out Jurlique skin care products and I like their packaging as well. The design is simple but the bottles are really cute. I also like the idea of designing both a bottle and box.

Citrus Purifying MistPurifying Foaming Cleanser



I think my step is going to be figuring out the type of products I want to make, and then start designing from there. I want to design a bottle/container and box for a face wash, moisturizer and a spot treatment. I'm not sure if I want to try to come up with a creative name for the products or just say what they are, like 'cucumber and green tea facial cleanser'.

Face Wash: Cucumber, green tea, witch hazel gel cleanser

Moisturizer: Shea butter, coconut oil, aloe

Spot Treatment: Tea tree oil gel

No comments:

Post a Comment